- Disrupting the creative process - 13. December 2019
- My trend 2019: Prototyping for communication - 21. December 2018
- Painting by numbers: Why AI can do creative too - 5. December 2018
- Customer Experience First - 18. July 2018
- 5 tenets of brand viability - 12. March 2018
- Strengthen your future viability with a platform strategy - 20. December 2017
- Artificial Intelligence: Who is responsible? - 26. October 2017
2019 is already knocking on the door – new year, new trends. At the end of the year, we asked the Serviceplan Group experts about their personal trends for 2019. What’s coming next alongside influencer marketing, new work and sustainability? The communication professionals give their verdict here. Happy reading!
Scrum, Kanban, design thinking, prototyping and collaboration are working styles and methods that have their origins in product design and software development. In recent years, they have found their way into the development of digital platforms, products and services. Now we are experiencing how they are beginning to change the way people work across communication agencies: in the future, communication strategies and communication campaigns and measures alike will be designed and planned more and more collaboratively – including in partnership with customers – in sprints.
This article is part of the Trends 2019 series of the Serviceplan Group.
This page is available in DE