Managing Director, Plan.Net Group
- Customer Experience First - 18. July 2018
- 5 tenets of brand viability - 12. March 2018
- Strengthen your future viability with a platform strategy - 20. December 2017
- Artificial Intelligence: Who is responsible? - 26. October 2017
- Digital Transformation: Bye Bye Buzzword Bingo! - 1. June 2017
- Digital transformation – In the end it’s all down to the individual - 24. February 2017
Artificial intelligence: Who is responsible?
When cars drive autonomously, who is liable if an accident happens? When supercomputers help doctors make diagnoses and provide therapy, who is responsible for an incorrect diagnosis? What happens when candidates sue companies because their application was rejected by an algorithm? So-called artificial intelligence is a comparatively new technology that is quickly spreading into many areas of life due to rapid advances in computing power.
This page is available in Deutsch (German)