- “An Apple a day keeps the doctor away”: Apple transitions to health product - 1. October 2018
- Stretch out! - 20. December 2017
- The Mobile World Congress 2017: Evolution instead of Revolution – And Not Such a Bad Thing Either - 9. March 2017
- Mobile World Congress 2017 – Barcelona calling. - 27. February 2017
- The Apple WWDC 2016 – fireworks without a big finish - 14. June 2016
- A view into the future. The Sample City Lab 2016. - 10. June 2016
- Marketing for mobile products: More instinct prompted - 1. March 2016
In the search for the trends for 2018, everyone likes to look at his desk in a reflexive manner and describe the topics that can be found there.
I’m afraid that won’t last much longer. The long preached collaboration of all disciplines and perspectives will become a trend in 2018, and the practice will demand it. Open thinkers lead and combine offline, online, artificial intelligence and common sense into a strong commitment to brands and customers.
Collaboration in our understanding transcends all boundaries. Between departments, companies, customers, partners. It is a matter of close cooperation between people with different perspectives and skills, but with a common goal: to develop new, future-oriented solutions.
Undoubtedly, this will be a wonderful, inevitable feat of strength! And we will all have to stretch out to overcome the horizon of our own desks.
This page is available in Deutsch (German)