https://serviceplan.blog/sp-content/uploads/2020/05/SP-Logo-Default-Blog.jpg 1920 1920 Jens Barczewski https://serviceplan.blog/sp-content/uploads/2022/10/2020_SPGroupLogo_Blog_EN02.png Jens Barczewski2018-12-13 13:35:352018-12-13 13:36:06My trend 2019: Linear television is not dead
- My trend 2019: Linear television is not dead - 13. December 2018
- Mobile Relevance vs. Reactance - 12. April 2017
2019 is already knocking on the door – new year, new trends. At the end of the year, we asked the Serviceplan Group experts about their personal trends for 2019. What’s coming next alongside influencer marketing, new work and sustainability? The communication professionals give their verdict here. Happy reading!
Linear television is not dead, even if its useful life is declining. There are a variety of different approaches that make it possible to make linear television more efficient:
- with a more creative integration of TV and online creations, which fits in with content and platform
- through a better return channel capability from addressable TV to really bring out its added value
- decreasing attention spans through second-screen use can be made more efficient by shorter ad lengths and corner placements
- by enhancing real-time TV performance measurements to more effectively link web traffic
- including videos where there are regional differences in TV usage in order to achieve an optimal contact corridor for an integrated campaign
- with the development of an ‘effective impact corridor’ of various moving image formats in order to supplement the classical planning with the effect factor
This article is part of the Trends 2019 series of the Serviceplan Group.
This page is available in DE