https://serviceplan.blog/sp-content/uploads/2020/05/SP-Logo-Default-Blog.jpg 1920 1920 Julian Simons https://serviceplan.blog/sp-content/uploads/2020/03/2020_Logo_SPGroup_ENNL.png Julian Simons2017-12-20 08:13:542017-12-20 10:16:33Trends from a digital / programmatic point of view
- No cookie, no cry? - 7. February 2020
- Trends from a digital / programmatic point of view - 20. December 2017
- My Programmatic Big 3: We should talk about it - 3. April 2017
- Why mobile programmatic does not yet use its full potential - 18. November 2016
- When campaigns with third-party data pay off - 19. May 2016
- Data protection!
With the impending strict implementation of the ePrivacy Regulation, many programmatic offers are on the verge of collapse, as a hard regulation means that cookies can only be used with the appropriate consent, which will dramatically reduce the available usable quantity and thus call into question the usefulness of many programmatic products.
Introduction of the quality certificate for digitally programmatic agencies in order to define uniform quality standards for agencies in their dealings with PA and to make them transparent and tangible for advertisers.
- Everything programmatic!
Integration of traditional campaign modules into a programmatic structure (DooH, ATV, radio, cinema). This involves both the technical integration of different marketers and media into a central infrastructure as well as in-house training for planners and customers in order to show them the advantages and possibilities.
This page is available in Deutsch (German)